Re: [microsound] |-| Re:eR [microsound] autechre/richard devine// techniques ]]

> Really ? Then how come so much "microsound" sounds so samey ? You don't
think there
> are a bunch of key figures in microsound (Gunter, Ikeda, Oval, Farmers
Manual, etc.)
> which there's a lot of emulating of going on these days ? I'd call Oval
systems music
> and there sure is a lot of skipping cds stuff around these days.

heh ya well I was recording skipping cds before Oval did, as were quite a
few other people.  Do you think Scanner was the first guy who used a scanner
in an electronic song?  As far as I'm concerned they're copying us!