Re: [microsound] |-| Re:eR [microsound] autechre/richard devine// techniques ]]

> I dont think theres any need to be worried about wether you are innovative
> or wether anyone is accusing you of not being innovative.  If you're on the
> right track your confidence will tell you that those things don't matter and
> you'll easily cut thru the interference.  I think this might be what Dale
> was suggesting with his 'resonated being' statement.

when it comes to composing may i dare suggest less calculations and more action
?! Be sincere, be yourself, do what you wanna do without paying attention to
judgements, etc... Express yourself and whether it be minimal, micro...
rythmic, good, novative, R.D.Jamish... etc... would always vary from one
listener to another so no need to waste your time.
Obvioussly most of you know that. Have a nice day / philippe

http://www.bip-hop.com
unconventional sound adventures, adventurous & creative electronica...
BiP-HOp Generation v.1
MARUMARI / SCHNEIDER TM / PHONEM / GOEM / ULTRA MILKMAIDS / MASSIMO
BiP-HOp Generation v. 2
AROVANE / BERNARD FLEISCHMANN / WARMDESK / KÖHN / WANG INC. / LAURENT PERNICE
Bip-Hop is a label devoted to spread  unconventional sound adventures,
adventurous & creative electronica... sounds, based on machines, mix,
modulations, modifications, sampling, glitches, clicks & cuts... blip...
bleep... bip... BiP-HOp Generation