Re: [microsound]: What is microsound ?

Personally no. Or at least not ambient music in its traditional sense.
Ambient music always tended to focus on music as an ongoing event, often as
background music. In my view, microsound has a fasination with smaller
sounds occuring within a work. Sonic "particles" if you will. This doesn't
necessarily have to mean the events are electronic or dsp processed. While I
wouldn't include the work of Eno in microsound, I would include improvision
groups like AMM or Voice Crack.