Re: [microsound] [Fwd: Empreintes DIGITALes: British Electro Connection]

Spam or not: I just received these three discs in the mail today and I am *really*
looking forward to start listening. Why? Because empreintes DIGITALes has been
consistently releasing great electroacoustic/acousmatic music for a number of
years now, and I have many, many of their releases. INA-GRM might be their
(grand)father/(grand)mother, but they sure parallell their legendary ancestor with
ease.

It might not be microsound per se, but people like Randall Smith, Francis Dhomont,
Jonty Harrison, Y. Daous and Robert Normandaeu know how to produce incredible
soundscapes from the innermost circuits of digitalia.

/Øivind/