Re: [microsound] Micro_films scores ????

At 12:18 AM +0000 1/22/01, Steven Taylor wrote:
Wasnt there an east asian film that has a Ryoji Ikeda or Dumb Type soundtrack
about a woman who eats her neighbour? (maybe a Taiwanese film?)
Im sure someone knows, or perhaps its just another of those funny dreams...

It was no dream. The film, as it happens, is Korean, entitled "301/302," and quite queasily and twistedly enjoyable; the Dumb Type music, uncredited as far as I could tell from the translated credits in the US videotape version, came from the excellent "S/N" CD. The new "Memorandum," meanwhile, is eagerly anticipated in the mail.

np - Chris & Cosey "Heartbeat" + my space heater
--
joshua maremont / thermal - mailto:thermal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
boxman studies label - http://www.boxmanstudies.com/