Re: [microsound] roland kayn

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 23:04:24 +1100 "CRAY" <amnesia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Anyone here got any of these.....this stuff is IMPOSSIBLE to
> get...anyone interested in doing burn swaps , I just have to hear
> this stuff, been waiting a year and no luck so far

> Roland Kayn - Kybernetische Musik 2(CD) ( Electronic music pieces
> Assemblage and Refractions)

I've got this and I've got a piece titled Cybernetics 3 (1969) on a tape
comp I made years ago of some records from our downtown public library.
This composer's work should definately be made more available. Very nice
work. As I've said on another thread, I'm atempting to get a new computer
set-up, and along with this will be the ability to burn from disc to
disc, which I don't have right now. Hopefully this week or next. Dale
Dale Lloyd -http://overheard.homestead.com/lloyd.html

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.