rosy parlane

After appearing on many top ten of 2000 (and being a fennesz fan) I got the
fennesz/rosy parlane CD. (for those who haven't heard it, its real good).

But who is Ms Parlane. The music dose not seem so far beyond what c.f. is
capable of doing. . . What is she playing on this recording?

Also track 2 is pleasantly conservative. . .  proving that a nice melody
still gets you some ware.

BTW: does anyone know why the tracks on this CD fade in and out, and the
revolver CD just fades out. . . I know the live shows were longer then
either of these recordings. . . who is editing it down? and why? (I've only
heard good things about fennesz live).. . .

-v