pimmon "assembler"

I'm am questioning pimmon's assembler. I've had a hard time dealing with it.
Some tracks are perfect (track one and two) while others (track 5) are a
labor to get through. . . and he seems to rely quite heavily on that "ten
thousand rodent" sound.  in fact the CD seems only to have different rodents
and differed "bit mined" sounds. . . a bigger pallet would have helped this
CD greatly. . .

Compared to Kinetica; it has a non-looping quality that knetica never gets
over. . . There is a beautiful middle ground between these CD's that he has
not quite reached. . .

Comments?

-v