Re: [microsound] people saying stupid things about gender

> > men have an little more marked sense for "creating".

just read that quote in the previous post by blevin (dont have time or
patience to filter out who actually wrote it).  ill just briefly comment on
how it is shit.  in a world with genderless, indiscernable images and
personalities (prince?) it should be obvious that we can never associate it
to such intangible concepts as music or "creating".  our creations stand on
their own.

estevan carlos (diablatomica)