Re: microsound level design?

I don't recall where I read about it, but I believe that someone has
developed (is developing..?) a sound generation/ interactive synthesis type
thing using a Quake/UT interface. It would be great to have 8 or 12 online
'players' generating various sounds by moving in particular ways or 'firing'
weapons/instruments etc.
Actually, I may just have dreamt it, it sounds pretty unlikely.

~terry

<ps: Has anybody seen/played with 'Small Fish', interactive CDROM music
generation piece? Its very good.>