Re: [microsound] macs and pc unfortuanetly

> Pc and Macs, are really much the same nowadays,,,
>
> I hold no allegiance to any computer corp. I just enjoy both...now ! he he

theres no such thing as computer corp allegiance for PCs.  My motherboard is
made by a company in taiwan, the chipset is intel, the processor is from
AMD, the videocard is from canadian company Matrox, etc, etc...
unfortunately the operating system is from microsoft...