Re: [microsound] macs and pc unfortuanetly

your nuts Ive never heard of a scsi chain blowing it self up that is a bt
of an exageration scsi chain problems are very common on all types of
machine and it is one of the qurrcks of scsi and not so much
manufatures...
Ive been an apple hardware user since 1987 and never have I had any
problems with any of my apple hardware other then OS related.
Neil...

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Jeremy Tolsma wrote:

> >. How ever do keep in mind cheap
> > hardware is cheap hardware, and alot of pc hardware is cheaper the mac
> > hardware in comparission.
>
> im not so sure about that, mac hardware is looking pretty crappy these days,
> whereas at least with PC hardware you don't have to buy the cheap stuff,
> with a little research you can buy something built well.  Theres no excuse
> for my dad's mac scsi problem, it was the result of cheap hardware.  The
> scsi chain should not blow itself up regardless of the operating system.
>
> obviously apple would rather spend money on the design of their cases than
> hardware reliability.  And I like the cases.

Neil Wiernik
neil@xxxxxxxxx