drool_sring_ukelele

Ok, so I got this program running, read through the help menu, the only
problem is it will not let me load any samples. in the maxplay window it
keeps telling me it cant open the samples, and when I go to select one of
the drop down menu's for say one of the loop players, i see half of a menu
bar inside the window.

can anyone please give me some advice on what to do with this? I have been
having the same problems trying to load files into omnicord and lloopp
player.

Am I missing something? I dont really know anything about programing msp,
just have used devices people have made with msp.

thanks
-scott a