re: [microsound] recommeded cd

> I just picked up a copy of Phthalo 10 4mod3; a translation of simplicity
by
> kit clayton. Similar to his release on scape, but it seems he has taken it
> to a more experimental plane.

yes, these are beautiful tracks i think. very tom-tom club somehow.
for joshs *real* experimental side you should check his new release on
orthlorng musork. this one comes with a nice laptop /sopranosax duo.
i also like his recent release on vertical forms a lot which has 3 quiet
static pieces.
 - stephan