Re: [microsound] touch pads (off topic)

Richard,

do you need (x, y) data or just touch-on/off?

if the latter, you can do this very inexpensively with piezo disc(s).

attach a piezo to a metal surface, the one the kids jump on, and
use the signal to trigger a trigger-to-MIDI device such as a MIDIKat
(or
whatever), and use the MIDI info in your control app.

hth.

AG