RE: [microsound] microsound and mathematics

Hi Adam,
What you've just described is pretty much the way I've done _all_ of my
synthesized sounds for the last three years.  I guess I just went ahead
and
made the time commitment to listen to all of those sounds.  How this has

impacted my mental health you can only find out by consulted my
distressed friends/loved-ones.
For examples of the resultant music, check out my only existing web
site for the stuff:  http://www.mp3.com/LaterDays, or check out the
invalidObjects project at http://www.fallt.com.
-Wayne
"Later Days"