Re: [microsound] vladislav delay: ANIMA, plus RLW

> What do people think of Vladislav Delay's ANIMA?
> (Hope this hasn't already been discussed, can't
> remember.)  Also, what is the difference between the
> vinyl and CD versions?  It seems that the vinyl might
> contain a substantially longer version of the piece
> than the CD, but I am not sure.

Indeed the CD is one piece and supposedly the same one is decomposed
into several shorter ones on the vinyl version. It is disappointing but
maybe I was expecting too much. Some parts are good but it lacks the
magic of some of his previous works. So I guess some completists will
need it but I'd rather listen to "entain" again... philippe

http://www.bip-hop.com
unconventional sound adventures, adventurous & creative electronica...
BiP-HOp Generation v.1 [bleep 01]
v. 1 offers 74 mns of music and comes in a 6 page Digipack including a
booklet w/ infos on each musician :
MARUMARI / SCHNEIDER TM / PHONEM / GOEM / ULTRA MILKMAIDS / MASSIMO

BiP-HOp Generation v. 2 [bleep 02]
20 exclusive tracks, 70+ mns of music and comes in a 6 page Digipack
including a booklet w/ infos on each musician
AROVANE / BERNARD FLEISCHMANN / WARMDESK / KÖHN / WANG INC. / LAURENT
PERNICE

TENNIS : europe on horseback [bleep 03]
TENNIS is Benge and Si-{cut}.db. An on-going London based collaboration
exploring digital and electro-acoustic sounds and rhythms combined with
21st century audio software.
"Europe on Horseback", and shows a progression of the "Tennis sound"
into a harder more digital/glitchy but accesible rhythmic realm, with
dub and german influences to the fore.