mp3.com submissions

hey all,

ill briefly introduce myself: im joe and
ive been reading this list and
the lowercase one for ages, but rarely write in.  i did spam
the list a few days ago with a plug for my mp3 site though!;)
i have a couple of projects going on. im in san diego right now,
so if anyone is in this area, give an email.  there are some bubblings
underneath the surface of a 'scene' here, but they remain largely
inconsistent and incoherent.

anyways, ive created a station on mp3.com (yes, the evil corporate
empire) called 'lowercasesound' for which i would like you all
to send me your mp3.com sites so i can put some material on there.
it will strictly for lowercase/microsound type material; no idm, breaks,
etc.
not that i dont like beats. i want this to be a 'station' which
illustrates
this type of music.

enjoy your day,
joseph siemion