performing live (re)

um, have not played out live yet, but buzz is really good for doing live
stuff, also I do a bunch of stuff with my mac that i lay down on my four
track, use the effect sends to bring in hardware effect pedels, and also run
a laptop pc into the mix. if i could afford a mac laptop then i would just
have a mac and pc laptop and mixer. maybe i should start robbing banks. but
i spend alot of time building sounds with varoius softwares, then force them
toghter in real time. all that for small little sounds that most people
hate.

hope that helps.

scott_allison
multimedia_designer