From: Jake Hardy [mailto:jake.hardy@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 2:47 PM
To: microsound
Subject: Re: [microsound] Performing "Live"

audiomulch definately is amazingly good but, I find using a mouse to control
sound very annoying for playing live.  You should maybe look into getting a
phat boy so you can control your computer stuff with knobs.  It makes it a
much more comfortable experience...plus you can do multiple knob turning....

Jake