Re: performing live

I've been performing in Montreal for the last year, playing almost every 1-2 months. I would a few tips and suggestions to give you:

- Yamaha SU700: I know NAW uses it too, i think its a great machine if you want to go gearwise. It's fun because it also has its own sound... I just love the way it works and once you know it, you can do impressive thing on a live PA.

- Korg ES1 (+ER1): I know some people dont like this little thing but i think it works very well with a SU. I strongly suggest it for its resampling option, very powerfull and easy to use.

- AudioMulch: I love this thing... I've done live PA in my living room for friends and if you want to do messed up things, it kicks ass.

There's many way to exploit the whole thing, i think i like having the freedom of improvisation to have a feeling a really playing live. Even when you dump all your sounds in the gear, you sometimes have surprises and its the beauty of it.

JP aka Pheek

---

www.intr-version.com
www.mp3.com/pheek