Re: [microsound] live boring

I just witnessed What is music fest....saw Farmers Manual one night with
about 400 people , pansonic and hecker about 400 people, and the best night
with CD slopper, Pimmon, and Hias(FM)/Martin Ng..about 70 people (different
venue) this was so much more amazing, the sound was better, the live sets
were amazing (best ive heard cdslopper) (Hias/Ng mind blowing set) (Pimmon
an amazing journey in sound) and it was more comfortable, I think the
hardcore listeners were there, not just people who are there to be seen.

The Farmers night was great and two and half hours of Farmers was great, but
I had to leave  cause it was so londg standing around like cattle in a
truck.....