Re: [microsound] Die szenen

Let me quick touch on my dilemna: I'll be graduating from IU
bloomington this semester, and am still undecided re: where I'll be
moving. High on my cantidate list is Oakland CA, where I have a group of
close freinds and bandmates, but I'm still uncertain....my question is,
does anyone know of any other places (primarily in the U.S. but other
ideas are welcome) that have exceptionally strong experimental music
scenes at the moment?

Recent activities include:

Computer music pieces
Playing in an improv Quartet (me = homeade instruments, electronics,
guitar, bass, tape, etc)
Non-electronic compositions, mainly for solo instruments
Live film/video scoring

Maybe this list of interests can help people understand some of the
scene(s) i'm looking for....

Thank you

Ian Yeager
igy2k