RE: [microsound] micropolitics

Invite Sachicko M and Ryoji Ikeda to set up outside the White House and
direct earsplitting sinewaves at the building (a microsound version of the
drum protests that were happening a few years back, courtesy the Revolution
Summer peeps).  That's a very political kind of noise.  Its efficacy is up
for debate, but it's an example of a wordless political action.  In fact,
I'd be very leery of attaching too much importance to the verbal; when
capital controls so many of the channels for debate, perhaps to sidestep
language entirely is the only effective means of making a point "heard."