RE: [microsound] micropolitics

I certainly didn't mean to disparage Sachiko M - at the time I was listening
to the track on Lucky Kitchen's "I Love Fantasy," and the austerity of the
tones at such close range was actually giving me a headache, despite my
enjoyment, hence what brought it to mind.

Additionally, regardless of whether you or I find her work "pleasant" or
"unpleasant," I'm sure it's not at all related to what most of W's staffers
would think!