Re: [microsound] aesthetics of failure: article in CMJ

Kim and others,

Here's some message that got going on the [lowercasesound] list
that we we're seeking input from you and others on:

--
Kerry Uchida
Vancouver,Canada

Now Playing: Industrial Harbour ambiences I'm loading

DJ Aural
http://www.mp3.com/DJAural

Technomorph
http://www.technomorph.com