Re: [microsound] Sampling the family dog: was Re: [microsound] D avid Kristian

I sampled my pitbull Lucky while he was chewing on his hard rubber "Kong"
toy for one of my Loam tracks. The sound was great. I also used him on a
track I just finished for a sound/art installation.

My new motto: Out of ideas? Let's see what the dog is up to...

-jim

out now on topscore usa
loam s/t CD (ts4)
http://www.topscoreusa.com