Re: [microsound] autechre ain't what they used to be

> do you guys get out much? or do you write for
> The Wire? come to Glasgow and you can hear this sort of set every weekend
> played by drunken neds* at a parties in Glasgow. a few old Chicago & UR
> records plus a bottle of vodka usually can simulate the "russell haswell dj
> experiance". Only costs 6.75 (for the vodka) as well.

>* ned = working class youth with criminal tendancies and drug addiction.

maybe u write for uploaded ?
you must know there's no hope to give on us pale skinny sissies who get
drunk at the first martini; just a tiny bit of noise and we're thrilled by
the smell of danger.
i almost broke my glasses at the mention of criminal tendencies.

>"Everyone has his own face, everyone has his own
>gestures, and everyone has his own language, in a way, and everyone
>should have his own sound. And so, I think, 'Okay, that's my sound.'"

as simple as true ; MoM use to give quite smart and interesting interviews.

emmanuel