Re: [microsound] personality/gesture

> i have always made work that i enjoyed be it sound or painting. it is
> important to me that i create something that i want to hear or see.
> communicating to myself.... hmmmmmmm.... strange......

observation and reflection.... experience filtered through human nervous
systems...
one big algorithm proccessing the inexpressible...

whenever i have a breakthrough with a piece, it's equivalent to a great
dream. one of those dreams that hangs with you for days, like some
subconsious rubik's cube that you've finally solved. And all of a sudden
what was chaotic and uncontrollable becomes crystal and pure. so i run
around like kid who's learned a new word, sharing it with everyone i meet.
each work i finish is the resolution of some desire or conflict. a new
golden nugget : ) like a lifevest in the ocean, for those in similar
straights as i. i know many an artist has been my life support during
strange times, and i guess that's why i create, to continue to challenge
myself and others with hopes of discovering new lands....filled with hot
chics and fields of poppies!!!

i don't see how what you create could be anything but an extension of your
personality or some sort of gesture. there would be no point. not that there
is one. : )