Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

I don't see this as OT at all, because it effects everyone. Since we consume products to
create this 'music' we need to understand where they come how they negatively effect economic and
ecological systems at their root. Dismissing this as OT is naive and possibly shows that there are
'artists/consumers' that are as 2 dimensional as the processes they strive to control.

We are all 'political people'; if we are not we might as well sign it all over to the 'corporation' and
diddle with our toys until they come knocking at our door to tattoo us with barcodes.

It's curious to see how a 'privileged' person views this as most of the planet does not have this information, let
alone a method of communicating in this manner.

We are spoiled brats, self-consumed with our own filth and ideas of 'right'

We are liars and destroyers sucking the blood out of the planet.

Wake up, take your eyes away from the glowing screen and see what the world 'is'.

Marc