Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

>microsound per se, but i think neil is right in complaining about
>artists generally accepting the statu quo nowadays & refusing to learn
>about the issues.

Please don't hold back on the gory details, we can handle it. If your
evidence of such apathy is the lack of discussion on lists such as these,
you may consider that they've found otherwise appropriate venues for
their concerns.

Also, someone dealing in abstractions might consider these developments as
part of the day-to-day minutiae that mark the passage of time and help
compose the big picture. The worker-ants of history.

-eric

onnow: Pullman : Turnstyles and Junkpiles (Thrill Jockey)