montreal

hi there everyone.  I'm some sort of musical/artistic something in
halifax canada and I just thought i'd ask if there's any special things
(other than  MUTEK) i should keep my eye/ear open for when I am in
Montreal this summer from may 14-june5.  I figure this is the place to
ask....

cheers,
max.

ps.  I'm not going to wade into the politics debate only because I do
not wish to burden anyone with my opinions.  Suffice to say that last
time I tried to share my opinion with the general(only two days ago) I
was tear gassed.  So that might be a reason why people like me are
thankful for any forum for discussion of topics that affect us all,
sanctioned or no.

pps.  listen to my music and write me things that are honest about it
and that'll be cool.