Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

> Thanks for this very interesting insight, unfortunally it's filled with
 many many stereotypes about The Netherlands, and unfortunally says more
 about you (or more in general education in Nothern America) then anything
 about The Netherlands.
 Yes, we have economical problems because of our tulips (or was it with
 clogs), provincial injustices are being fought with our finger in the
 dikes, but luckily we are peaceful because of the cannabis handed out. I
 have no idea what they teach people nowadays.

fuck you

sorry to hear this, and also sorry this interesting exchange of thoughts ends abruptly off list. i am putting it back on the list.

frans
--

Visit: http://www.staalplaat.com