Re: [microsound] completely OT yet so on-topic

>anywhere in the world until it becomes economic necessity to do so. perhaps
>this is some sort of horrifying capitalistic side affect and perhaps not.
>there are no clear answers to any of these problems, all we can really do is
>try and become aware of the problems and attempt to consider viable
>alternatives.

So now that the respective threads have drifted off into "fuck you" and
fuzzy-future land, it's evident that the tie into composition that was
originally used to justify the thread was just an excuse to talk about
whatever that person felt like talking about. Maybe now we can take a
survey on when people think the subject line should have been modified to
reflect this.

-eric

--Boundary_(ID_MPRcvwDMIpntJWFdsEexSw)