Re: microsound Digest 28 Apr 2001 14:58:35 -0000 Issue 312

At 14:58 4/28/01 +0000, you wrote:
Hey Catharsis,
ummm sorry ot be so absentminded but can you remind me where I met you
befor as I sort of remember the name but sort of dont...

From the infamous techno list that you love and enjoy (I dropped it a week or so ago)... ;) Your post last month about the need for experimental DJs to perform hanging from meat hooks had me ROTFL! ;) I do hope you are causing proper trouble out there.

--Catharsis

Egregious "Spiritual renewal through music for those outside the heard." http://www.egregious.net/

--Boundary_(ID_MPRcvwDMIpntJWFdsEexSw)