re: [microsound] stephan mathieu?

> the other week I downloaded two mp3s called spaeter and telstar. If I
> remember correctly songs done by Stephan Mathieu, not sure though. I
> kinda appreciate these tracks and am looking for some other work in
similar
> directions. any info and suggestions are very welcome.

hello
'telstar' is from my cd 'wurmloch variationen' on ritornell and 'spaeter'
is part of the 10" vinyl series 'full swing. edits' for orthlorng musork.
edits is a collection of 10 remixes i made (antenne/monolake, 2x
autopoieses, laub/ekkehard ehlers, raumgestaltung/yo la tengo, safety
scissors/kit clayton), the first record will hopefully be out in june. all
of the tracks in this series are somehow similar as they are made by use of
the same methods.
there is in fact a lot of my music going to be released in the next few
months, you can find an overview at -> http://www.bitsteam.de/releases/
index.html
thanks for your interest
 - stephan