Re: [microsound] looking for performance opprotunity in orford, canada

orford is short for Mount Orford...
its in the eastern townships northeast (or is that southeast) of
Montreal....
its mostly a ski resort with very little around other then that and rich
peoples cottages....
But I bet you some one in Montreal would be more then happy to bring him
up....I would contact the people at alien8 they do a monthly free event at
Casa I belive other then that the only other people doing mircosound type
of stuff in the montreal area would be the no type people and the mutek
people... try contacting one of them also...
good luck...
Neil..

On Wed, 16 May 2001, M. Todd Smith wrote:

> I live in Canada yet I have no clue where Orford is.  I just checked
> Mapquest and they only have an Orford in California, and an Orfordville in
> New Hampshire.
>
> Little help?
>
> Cheers
> todd