Re: [microsound] The Glitch Bunny

Oivind,
It does make one pause doesn't it? After all, Playboy is as mainstream and venerable now as the New York Times.  Does that mean "clicking" is dead?  It reminds of the first time I saw a "punk" character on a network sitcom in the early 80's, certainly a sign that punk was dead (for the moment). Coincidentally, the other day I picked up my March issue of The Wire from last year, where there was a very unenthusiastic review of Clicks and Cuts 2. What does it all mean, besides that Playboy is a little slow on the uptake?

michael