RE: [microsound] c&c 2 review anyone?

> does anyone have the playboy mag?  i bet there is someone of you out
> there that has it and can type the review in and send it to all of
> us... you always say "i really enjoy the fine 'articles' "
> hehehehehe : )
>
> what an bizarre moment for electronic music
> richard

i looked for it online but got distracted by the umm.... REM review.
no, really, it's apparently not out til june (according to jon berry @ force
inc.).  i guess the editor at playboy is a big ritornell fan, though.  go
figure!

then again, it makes sense. synthetic music, synthetic bodies... truly, we
are entering cyborg culture.

philip