Greetings from DEMF

Marriots cool.  Interent connection in the rooms.  Autechre was good last night.  Different than when I seen them at ATP.  Rob hall played some good tracks.  Kit Clayton sounded good.  But when they announced Kit Clayton was playing there was no one on stage.  Either it was a pre recorded set or he was just trying to be elusive.  Got there late so I missed prefuse.  The Autechre recording came out good though.

Jeremy Bible at Experimedia Communications - Audio Visual Research and Design

www.ExperimediaCommunications.com