RE: [microsound] Greetings from DEMF

yeah-- clayton was in the back of the room watching the backs of the folks
watching the cool nato stuff. he opened with some interesting concrete
collages (which  sent the drugged ravers lurching from the room with
uncomfortable looks on their faces) and went into some really cool funky
bizness that sounded to me like a bit of a response to Luomo. Autechre blew
my mind and i can't imagine why anyone would be surprised that todd sines
dropped such (amazing) structured beats, since his first release on
background did a lot to set the stage for contemporary minimalist tekno...