Re: [microsound] MAX/MSP

I for one wasn't joking.

I was thinking more of "pushing possibilities and experimenting with"
oneself.

Duchamp's concept of the readymade involved considering everyday objects as
sculpture, which Cage extrapolated to sound to develop a new method of
listening and composing.

"channel all mental bandwidth to the ears!!" would seem an approach best
suited first to listening, then to composition. Of course you have to find
something to listen to first...

-km