Ovalprocess software

**DISCLAIMER**
As I'm sure this topic has been broached before here I must first apologize
for any wasted time on anyone's part.  I don't have an archive of the
microsound list, nor do I know of any.  Please accept my apologies.
**DISCLAIMER**

That said... does anyone have any info on whether senor Popp's Process
software is available to the consumer populace at large?  All info I've come
across points to 'no' but I figured if anyone would know it's you keen
microsounders.

Thanks,

Ryan Heard
ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx