RE: [microsound] Info on last FIVE Oval CDs

stuff yer hidden tracks rubbish. [not directed at anyone in particular]

if anyone releases anything for godsake don't have six different issues with
extra tracks here and extra tracks there - annoying beyond belief. what kind
of test of fandom does oval want to put people through? why not just give
everyone one the same 'reward' for having to go through life not having any
friends who like the same music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suppose someone's going to pipe up with a valid reason now - like the japs
pay 30quid they should get some extra tracks. . ..

nonsense.

absolute utterly annoying nonsense.

oooooh that's got me riled.

ps. he's also re-released wohnton. probably with some extra new tracks for
one country and some other new tracks for a different country - yeh may as
well milk it ovalboy! completism must be a mental disorder.