Re: [microsound] programming resources, c, c++ etc,,

tyamasa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> and don't forget:
> Elements of Computer Music by F. Richard Moore
> maestro Tom Erbe used this to write SoundHack. (Oh, open SoundHack and goto
> apple menu, choose bibliblibliography. it has lists of references he used.)
> (the calarts site says it's out of order but you can get it at amazon for $48)

That book is actually out of print for some reason, even though it only came out in
1990 (considering its publishing date it's probably a bit out of _date_ by now), but
if you do a search on bookfinder.com you'll probably find a used copy (try several
times cuz I've noticed my searches come up with different results on different days).

I actually just got a copy in the mail yesterday after finding it through that site
and I only paid $24.

Andrei