Re: [microsound] come on man...

>Among the mass of Autechre-wannabes and land of glitch, cut and paste its
>
>often difficult to choose a satisfying course through the music currently on
>
>offer.
>
>- does this label actaully think that by slamming others with a statement
>like this, that it will make me want to listen to what they have to offer?
>Like they are some kind of authority on electronic music, please stop
>using blanket terms like glitch and or autechre-wannabes as a scape goat
>to promote your music, it is a real turn off.

come on man... did the label say this or did the reviewer say this?  Take a
closer look.  The reviewer was Rowland Atkinson not AI.  Still, it is a bit
of shameless promotion (not that I can talk) (g)

Ian Andrews
Metro Screen
Sydney

Email: i.andrews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.metroscreen.com.au
1981 - 2001 Metro Screen is a celebrating 20 years of access and
innovation in independent screen production.

Metro Screen
Sydney Film Centre
Paddington Town Hall
P.O. Box 299