Re: [microsound] meta pop

You can listen to the entire album in mp3 format here:

http://eden.vmg.co.uk/anjagarbarek.html

There are a few very nice tracks on the album, but she does tend to sound a bit
precious. I think the duet with Wyatt is the standout track. There's also a link to
an interview on that page where she talks about how she's really into Oval and Mouse
On Mars.

Andrei