Re: [microsound] Mutekmusings

On 14/06/01 18:28, richard chartier said in living color:

> the tetrault/I8U and goem/KM performances were the definate
> highlights and as well was MATMOS' squiggly queesy set (which i mean
> in a good way) but i couldn't enjoy it fully as an audience member
> since i was onstage operating their video stuff.  also
> m.stavostrand's set was very enjoyable.. somewhere between dancey and
> shifting...

I could only go to the first night and I'm sad to report that I have been
disappointed. Especially in comparison with last year's fantastic opening
night (I'm referring to the Raster-Noton night... I hope I'm not getting
things mixed up...)

It'd feel a bit awkward for me to make more specific comments, so I'll
probably leave things at that.

Oh, I'll just add that I was disappointed to have to leave quite early into
Jetone's set because this sounded very interesting to me. If I extrapolate
from the little I've heard, this seemed like it could have developed into
the best part of the concert for me. Rich, warm sounds... yummy.

g.

--
Guillaume Grenier - gollum@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west