Re: [microsound] Mutekmusings

I skipped this year due to various reasons (other things to go soon and it
was not of particular interest to me). I think if you are into the artists
that performed then it would have been a great time. I have been attending
all of the events curated by Alain Mongeau since 1997 (when Thomas Koner
played North America for the first time) and I can tell you these people
are a class act. Definitely into a variety of music and a willingness to
explore new areas. I stress new areas because Mutek has become a well
recognized organization & event. Last year's was superb and the recent
Raster night (in April) was great as well. Hey, these people have brought
over Koner several times, so they get my thumb's up. See anyone in NYC on
June 28?

Kind regards,

Praveer