Re: [microsound] sirr.ecords new release 003/zk+xd

scott,

	I don't know why 'microsound' seems to be sponsoring macintosh.
shouldn't it be the other way around?
	as for sirr 003,  Karkowski and i are using some electronics
surplus from 'the great war' , but mainly a shovel and a rake.      and
yes, the undertaker is certainly concerned more about the placement of the
corpse (where it is going), than with the cause of death.

								antimatter